Tuesday 15 September 2015

My welcome post


My name is Louis Russell and this is my blog about work i'm doing in AS media. my current lessons are media, psychology, business studies and biology. I'm taking media as its interesting and can give me extra knowledge that could help me in the future. I don't currently know what i want to do when I'm older as a career but it will roughly be round media and psychology.

Favourite TV shows/series - Criminal Mind, Eastenders, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, How i met your mother, Friends, Melissa and Joey, South park, Family guy.
Favourite movies - Harry Potter, The hunger games, Grown ups 1 and 2, Melissa Mccarthy films like: Tammy, The heat, Identity thief, Spy.
In my spare time i Play games on my playstation and watch a lot of youtube videos. My favourite you tubers are: Pewdiepie, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Emma Blackery and her gaming channel - Birdyboots, Explosm Entertainment.
Social media i use - Facebook, Instagram, Vine, BBM, Skype


No comments:

Post a Comment